Get your embroidery education on with this introduction to embroidery class. We will be starting with the VERY BASICS of embroidery. If you often find yourself asking questions like "How do i use a template for placement?" or "What stabilizer should i use?" then this class will be the answer to your embroidery questions. You will gain information you can utilize in class and at home while creating a timeless towel to keep or gift to a special someone.
When: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Skill Level: Beginner
Class Fee: $30.00 (includes tea towel, embroidery design, stabilizer, and stabilizer pamphlet)
Click here to sign up today!
Please Click View Supply List Below for what to bring to class:
- Embroidery machine in good working order with new embroidery needle in place Please note you must have an embroidery machine with USB capability.
- 1 Bobbin wound with your machine specific bobbin thread (white)
- 5x7 Embroidery hoop with grid
- Chalk marker
- 1 gb or less USB stick
- 2 coordinating embroidery threads (colors of your choice)
- Please feel free to bring a snack to class
This is an embroidery only class the ruffle with piping on the towel is an added embellishment and will not be taught in this class. Thank you!